Celebrate the autumn harvest with a day learning basic (and some not so basic) sewing techniques.
“A stitch in Time” is synonymous with countrywomen! This is your opportunity to begin on the Forgotten Art journey of needlework competency.
Gracie will guide you through the mysteries of fabric, needle and thread selection, correct seaming and elegant embellishments, stitching a beautiful lavender pillow with your samples.
Share companionship, learn techniques, tips and tricks to help you mend, sew and create like a seamstress.
- Workshop length: 6hrs 10am -4pm
- The workshop will run on demand. If you are interested we invite you to book the complete workshop time slot. You can then participate individually, or invite friends and family. You may choose to organise the workshop as a gift or share the cost amongst those attending.
- Full payment for the workshop will be required before we can confirm the booking.
- The workshop will usually cost at least $800 for up to four participants, however, for larger groups, there will an additional participant fee to reflect the additional materials required.
- A catered lunch will not be included in the workshop cost. If you would like a catered lunch we can arrange this at approximately $50 per participant. Alternatively, you can bring your own meal or take the short drive to Clevedon and enjoy the options at the local food outlets.
- A lovely quality morning and afternoon tea will be included in the workshop cost.
- Bookings can be made by contacting Maureen directly Contact Office
Read Terms and Conditions here