Keep those hands nice and warm with some moulded fingerless felt mittens.
Create a soft purse to hold your cell phone and cards.
Using a variety of dyed silk products and merino wool students will create a pair of mouded lightweight fingerless mittens which will be the envy of all your friends.
A small purse using the same methods will be made to match, which will be useful for your phone and cards.
Join together with others for a day of fun with felt.
- Workshop length: 6hrs 10am – 4pm
- The workshop will run on demand. If you are interested we invite you to book the complete workshop time slot. You can then participate individually, or invite friends and family. You may choose to organise the workshop as a gift or share the cost amongst those attending.
- Full payment for the workshop will be required before we can confirm the booking.
- The workshop will usually cost at least $800 for up to four participants, however, for larger groups, there will an additional participant fee to reflect the additional materials required.
- A catered lunch will not be included in the workshop cost. If you would like a catered lunch we can arrange this at approximately $50 per participant. Alternatively, you can bring your own meal or take the short drive to Clevedon and enjoy the options at the local food outlets.
- A lovely quality morning and afternoon tea will be included in the workshop cost.
- Bookings can be made by contacting James directly Contact Office
- Other Felting Workshops
Read Terms and Conditions here