Join us for a day of nostalgic fun patch working-crazy quilting Gracie Style.
Dive into piles of up-cycled fabrics, threads, lace and trims. You can create a sampler cushion size masterpiece with “nostalgia” as its theme.
Pre-cut squares; linings and backings ready to assemble with Gracie demonstrating techniques, machine training and sewing tips and tricks.
Create your own heirloom; this is your chance to play with colour, textures and embellishments. Materials, enthusiasm, friendly chatter and machines provided.
- Workshop length: 6hrs 10-4pm
- The workshop will run on demand. If you are interested we invite you to book the complete workshop time slot. You can then participate individually, or invite friends and family. You may choose to organise the workshop as a gift or share the cost amongst those attending.
- Full payment for the workshop will be required before we can confirm the booking.
- The workshop will usually cost at least $800 for up to four participants, however, for larger groups, there will an additional participant fee to reflect the additional materials required.
- A catered lunch will not be included in the workshop cost. If you would like a catered lunch we can arrange this at approximately $50 per participant. Alternatively, you can bring your own meal or take the short drive to Clevedon and enjoy the options at the local food outlets.
- A lovely quality morning and afternoon tea will be included in the workshop cost.
- Bookings can be made by contacting Maureen directly Contact Office
Read Terms and Conditions here