Candles have many wonderful delights. Along with providing light, they can be objects of beauty and art.
Filling the room with fragrance, candles say something about the creative artist.
In this Half Day workshop, traditional methods will be used.
Pure beeswax will be used along with soy wax. No paraffin or petrochemicals in this class. We will the discuss the difference between fibre and wooden wicks.
Half Day course
- Basic Candle making
- Container, hand dipped and hand rolled
- Workshop length: 3hrs 1-4pm
- The workshop will run on demand. If you are interested we invite you to book the complete workshop time slot. You can then participate individually, or invite friends and family. You may choose to organise the workshop as a gift or share the cost amongst those attending.
- Full payment for the workshop will be required before we can confirm the booking.
- A catered lunch will not be included in the workshop cost. If you would like a catered lunch we can arrange this at approximately $50 per participant. Alternatively, you can bring your own meal or take the short drive to Clevedon and enjoy the options at the local food outlets.
- A lovely quality morning and afternoon tea will be included in the workshop cost.
- Bookings can be made by contacting James directly Contact Office
Check out our Full Day course
Read Terms and Conditions here