The team at Forgotten Arts will give you lots of hot tips and burning inspiration!
This is a half day of playing with fire fun.
Learn to burn a sampler with texture and shading.
Make and maintain your own tips, customise your designs.
Study material preparation, design and pattern transfer, safety instructions, troubleshooting and fixing mistakes.
Study a variety of materials, wood, leather, art paper, bone, acrylic and fabric welding.
Half Day – Finish with a small project such as a small decorated gourd and a wooden spoon masterpiece.
- Tutor: Maureen Conquer
- Workshop length: 3 hrs 10am – 1pm
- The workshop will run on demand. If you are interested we invite you to book the complete workshop time slot. You can then participate individually, or invite friends and family. You may choose to organise the workshop as a gift or share the cost amongst those attending.
- Full payment for the workshop will be required before we can confirm the booking.
- A catered lunch will not be included in the workshop cost. If you would like a catered lunch we can arrange this at approximately $50 per participant. Alternatively, you can bring your own meal or take the short drive to Clevedon and enjoy the options at the local food outlets.
- A lovely quality morning and afternoon tea will be included in the workshop cost.
- Bookings can be made by contacting James directly Contact Office
Read Terms and Conditions here
Book nowRegister interest